NOTE: VIDEOS MAY TAKE UP TO 3 MINUTES TO LOAD
Possible Cocktail Hour Music Theme Options to Consider
1) Adult Contemporary – i.e. Jason Mraz, Jack Johnson, Colbie Callait, Ed Sheehan, John Mayer, Maroon 5 etc
2) Classic Rock – i.e. The Eagles, Tom Petty, Fleetwood Mac, the Beatles, Jackie Wilson, Otis Redding etc
3) Oldies i.e. Stevie Wonder, Sam Cooke, The Temptations, the Beatles, Jackie Wilson, Otis Redding etc.
4) Tropical House i.e. Robin Schulz, Sam Feldt, Kygo, Justin Bieber, OMI
5) Pop / R & B – i.e. Bruno Mars, Justin Timberlake, Katy Perry, John Legend, Justin Bieber, Beyonce
6) Country i.e. Rascal Flats, Keith Urban, Zac Brown Band, Blake Shelton
7) Indie Rock i.e. Fitz and the Tantrums, The Lumineers, Florence and the Machine, Vance Joy, Cage the Elephant, Edward Sharpe etc
NEW SONG – Indie Electro Cocktail or Dinner Hour Song Idea:
NEW POP SONG – Great For Cocktail Hour, or a Recessional Song:
SOME NEWER SONGS THAT WORK WELL AT WEDDINGS:
Cocktail Hour Music Suggestions:
Check out Jamie Lidell
Or Check Out
Or Want a Beach Vibe
Another Fun Idea I Just Created a “HOME” Themed Cocktail Hour Playlist. Has some great songs in it including “Home” by Michael Buble, Philip Philips and also by Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros and many more.
Just did a wedding on Saturday where the client had on their invitations “I promise to dance if you play…..” This is a fun way to get music request with your RSVPs
Another fun idea, we did a wedding in December, where each table was named after a song. When we played the song, that table was excused for dinner.
NEW GRAND ENTRANCE IDEA:
NEW Dance Song:
Cake Cutting Suggestions:
Mother/Son Dance Suggestion:
Bridal Processional Suggestion:
Brides and Grooms, the Photographer at your wedding should get shots of the reception area before the guest arrive to capture all the details, but if you can sneak in before for your own sneak peak and get a few photos of you in the room before the guest enter.
Great New Wedding Song:
Cocktail Hour Music:
Slow Dance Song: